Contributor Covenant Code of Conduct
In the interest of fostering an open and welcoming environment, we as pledge to making participation in our project and our community a harassment-free experience for everyone, regardless of age, body size, disability, ethnicity, gender identity and expression, level of experience, education, socio-economic status, nationality, personal appearance, race, religion, or sexual identity and orientation.
- Using welcoming and inclusive language
- Being respectful of differing viewpoints and experiences
- Gracefully accepting constructive criticism
- Focusing on what is best for the community
- Showing empathy towards other community members
- Conduct or speech which might be considered sexist, racist, homophobic,
transphobic, ableist or otherwise discriminatory or offensive in nature.
- Do not use unwelcome, suggestive, derogatory or inappropriate nicknames or terms.
- Do not show disrespect towards others. (Jokes, innuendo, dismissive attitudes.)
- Trolling, insulting/derogatory comments, and personal or political attacks
- Public or private harassment. Please read the Citizen Code of Conduct for how we interpret harassment.
- Publishing others’ private information, such as a physical or electronic address, without explicit permission
- Violence, threats of violence or violent language.
Community admins are responsible for clarifying the standards of acceptable behavior and are expected to take appropriate and fair corrective action in response to any instances of unacceptable behavior.
Also have the right and responsibility to remove, edit, or reject comments and other contributions that are not aligned to this Code of Conduct, or to ban temporarily or permanently any member for other behaviors that they deem inappropriate, threatening, offensive, or harmful.
If you are the subject of, or witness to any violations of this Code of Conduct, PLEASE contact the project team at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help you.
The admin team is obligated to maintain confidentiality with regard to the reporter of an incident.
This Code of Conduct is adapted from the Contributor Covenant, with version 1.4, available at https://www.contributor-covenant.org/version/1/4/code-of-conduct.html and portions of Slack Developer Community Code of Conduct